Inuyasha in a nutshell Inuyasha in a nutshell

Sucked.

This movie sucked, it was not funny at all. I've seen the show before, but this was just dumb.

Orlando's Joint #6 Orlando's Joint #6

sucked

it really sucked and was pointless and too short and nothing special about it and orlando bloom isn't black

Ab Lone warrior Ab Lone warrior

Pretty good

it was decent, but there was no storyline (Obviously) and at first i thought it was a joke because the little..things looked so wierd. anyway, good job on the gore, but try to work a little on the animation.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

12 out of 10

Wow. Thats all i can say, is wow. You must be one of the best if not THE best animators on newgrounds. Not just the animation, but the script, the story, the voice acting...everything! I absolutly love it. This is the first submission i've ever gave a 10 overall to :D Theres no problems that I could see. Oh, except one..you need to make more! Even though you already are, I cant wait to see what happens next. Keep up the good work!

The Fear's Shape The Fear's Shape

Creepy, slightly disturbing...right up my alley!

absolutly loved it. The abstractness of the little..thing was scary. Dont know what it was, dont want to know, and thats how I like it :D Eerie and creepy. Keep up the good work! You should make that guy into some kind of series!

Ugg the blue thing Ugg the blue thing

I agree

I agree with the review before me. I find this so strangly amusing I gave it a 5 =D Again, it was great. Waiting to see more! (For some reason I think making Ugg a series would be great :P))

smolly responds:

uh oh you've giving me an idea! haha thanks for the review and the vote :D :)

Pokemon EX Pokemon EX

Nice

Although I absolutly DESPISE pokemon, I still think it was very good animation and good drawing. :D

An Angel May Rise An Angel May Rise

Good, good.

Good job, I liked it! =D though I rated it five in humor because when she fell I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair... ¬¬.
Anyway, keep up the good work! I liked the style you did it in, and it looked slightly like anime. ((Don't know if that was what you were trying to do :P))

Project I.V. Project I.V.

one side of 1337 pwnz0rz pls?

Hell yeah! Great movie. I love the heart ripping part..I thought that was funny >:) Waiting to see a sequel. BTW...your madness combat movies rock too! You should continue with them!

-Newage- Music Vid -Newage- Music Vid

8 Over All

I must say I like this alot. I don't know why, it just had a good feeling to it when he's at the grave. The only thing you should work on is animating the actual character instead of the stickfigures. ((I know, its a big pain, but thats important for a good movie.)) Otherwise, well done!